Chocolate: A Way to a Woman's Heart - The Reasons Women Who Crave Chocolate Aren't Crazy

"I need chocolate" Is what I usually say when I'm starting (or before I start) my monthly cycle. I've always felt bad about it even!

I was watching the news when I saw them mention a recent study about chocolate and women. The reasons we have this craving is because chocolate has something (I'm not sure what, but it's yummy) that provides our bodies with what it needs.

Not only that, it helps fight breast cancer, and even osteoporosis!

So don't feel so bad, ladies, the next time you're feeling a strong chocolate craving. Though it hasn't quite been pin pointed what it is exactly the chocolate provides for women and why we need it so often, I'm now confident enough to say that it's a safe thing to stock up on every month in case of emergencies.

I always like the real fudge around that time of the month, so stopping by a place like the chocolate factory or Willy Wonka's house (I know, I had to say it though) every few weeks is probably a great idea. Though, I'm not saying it's okay to eat chocolate every single day (is that even possible?) because that will just leave us with really large love handles, muffin tops, cushin' for the pushin' or whatever you wanna call it. I call it FAT.... or adipose cells... not sexy. Save the chocolate for a rainy day. Whether it's raining inside or outside, take it from me, you don't want to be caught without the chocolate. I can't drive with tears in my eyes. It's a comfort food. So take comfort in the fact that it's good for you and thank the scientists that prove to women all over the world that they aren't crazy. Even more importantly, to our guys.

Whether it's a snicker bar, milky way bar or some other form of chocolate, don't feel so bad about picking it up. If your body tells you that you need a king size, then go for it. I am a strong believer in listening to your body. HOWEVER, you have to learn the difference between your body's needs and your body's wants. It can be tricky, but if you're thinking about pushing that person out in front of the train it's probably a good idea to just buy the chocolate bar, everyone will be happier that way.

As for the guys.... no skipping out on the chocolates on valentine's day! No wonder it's a way to a girl's heart.


Original article

No comments: