Vivani Chocolate - The Best in the World!

Chocolate, the food that has the ability to move the heart of a woman. Indeed, chocolate has been know to release chemicals similar to those created in passionate interchange. But as I have discovered through the years, not all chocolate creates the same intoxicating effects.

While at a small health food store in Abingdon, VA, I decided to test out a chocolate that was new to me. I normally try to eat chocolate that has around 70% cocoa solids. Bittersweet, semi-sweet, or dark chocolate is my favorite. Today, they were out of chocolate bars that met my criteria - so I had to settle for 85%. Despite the cashier's encouragement that I would love the chocolate bar I chose, I was skeptical. 85% is normally too bitter for this taster.

I was in for a titillating surprise. Not only was this chocolate as good as the cashier said, it was the absolute best chocolate I have ever masticated. Let me share four reasons why Vivani chocolate has the ability to stimulate the female passion like no other chocolate.

First, Vivani chocolate is 100% organic. This means that there are no harmful chemicals or pesticides in the finished product. Therefore the eater can become intoxicated by the release of serotonin, without any fear of ingesting any toxins. It is a truly organic experience.Secondly, Vivani chocolate is as pure as a virgin on her wedding night. It contains no additives - not even the common chocolate additive - soya lecithin.Thirdly, Vivani chocolate is made from chocolate liqueur, not cocoa powder. Perhaps this should have been listed as of first importance. Why? Because chocolate liqueur is the undefiled product extracted from the cocoa bean and is as creamy as...well, let's just say, it is superbly creamy. There are no traces of cocoa powder to dissolve on the tongue, just pure heaven.Last of all, Vivani chocolate is the least bitter dark chocolate I have ever tasted - and that at 85%. As I shared before, 85% chocolate is normally way to bitter. I could detect no bitterness in this chocolate. It was very sweet and mild, yet rich with bursting cocoa flavor.

The only disappointing discovery I made after savoring this delectable treat, is that I realized I may never be able to enjoy any other chocolate.

I guess the only solution is to buy it by the case load. Not a problem. I found a source.

If you love chocolate - and are especially intent on organic, you will not be disappointed with Vivani. It rocks!

Mischelle Sandowich is passionate about organic foods and eating healthy. She is a biblical health coach trained at BHI. In addition, she has a B.A. in Christian ministries from the Master's College.

She is the owner of http://www.reformed-health.com/ where she educates others about health and healthy lifestyles.

In addition, she runs a small publishing company where she has published a novella called ICU by upcoming author Emily Rose Cardé.

If you are interested in ordering some Vivani Chocolate by the case CLICK HERE.


Original article

No comments: