Guess What? There Is a New Healthy Dark Chocolate Drink - Yum!

About 14 months ago my daughter informed me that she and her husband where having another child. She is 35 years of age and we did not expect this blessing. My new grandson was born on the 19th of October and Jaxon is my second grandson. My last goals in life was to see my grandson Ben graduate from college. Now I want to see Jaxon graduate, too. I will now need an extra 24 years of life to reach this goal. Yes I can get run over by a bus tomorrow but I need to do my part and stay healthy so I will reach my goal. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. My BP is 138/72, my L.D.L. is great, my heart is strong, my lungs are clear, I'm 20 pounds overweight and my blood sugar is slightly higher than normal. My doctor told me loss 20 pounds and when I do I am positive the my blood sugar will not be a problem. I have a wish to help people who want to stay healthy. The American diet is deplorable mostly because of lobbyists, the US Government interference, fast food, trans-fatty acids, and high fructose corn syrup. My niece is blind or correctly stated visually impaired because of diabetes, my oldest son is type 1 diabetic.

My sister 's health is poor because of diabetes and heart disease, and my grandfather had his legs amputated because of diabetes before he died from that progressive disease. My three closet friends died in their 50s, two from heart attacks and one from A.L.S. Out of the three David was the only lucky one. He was watching the Comedy Channel one night with his wife, started laughing hysterically and then suddenly died at age 59. My close friend with A.L.S. died a miserable death at age 56. The other friend had a major drinking problem, smoked 2 packs a day and developed cancer; died in his sleep at age 54. Dying is inevitable; it is as natural as birth. It is how we die that's important. I refuse to lie in a hospital bed for months and put that terrible burden on my children. So my choice is working on staying healthy avoiding things that are known to cause degenerative diseases and to share my findings and success with others. A few weeks ago we met to a gentleman that had developed new products that fits my needs perfectly. These products tastes wonderful, makes one feel good and have more nutritional value than anyone could dream. Just imagine enjoying chocolate without guilt, no calories, almost no fat, no caffeine, no gluten, no dairy, no trans-fats, no corn syrup, no sodium, no sugar and no soy.

Let us share why we are so enthused about this new series of products. As we mentioned before there are almost no calories, almost no fat or carbohydrates, no caffeine, no gluten, no dairy, no trans-fats, no corn syrup, no sodium, no sugar and no soy. The point is that everyone can use this product and not concern themselves with that dietary or cardiac condition. Side bar: No one should ever ingest; trans fats and high fructose corn syrup.

Fact: Not many people would drink roasted and brewed cacao beans if it did not taste good. This beverage is incredibly tasty. Most who try it love the taste hot or cold. For those few that prefer the lighter taste of mild chocolate a pinch of stevia and some almond milk will fit that lighter taste. News! We found a new product today in the grocery store, coconut milk coffee creamers. All ingredients are natural and/or organic.

Note: We strongly suggest watch the video on the brewing of cacao beans for the best results. Roasted and brewed cacao beans are brewed like coffee but there are differences. Don't put your already brewed or used grounds down the garbage disposal! No, do not put them in your compost pile. OK, so what is done with them? Cook with the ground cocoa beans. Great cooks add those "already brewed" roasted and brewed cacao beans grounds to their cooking and baking recipes. There are incredible recipes using brewed roasted and brewed cacao beans grounds for taste sensations like brownies and Oatmeal that all youngsters will love.

This is what is really important. The ancient Mayan culture knew the cacao bean is one of nature's perfect foods. Cacao is the base ingredient to chocolate and most of us have heard about the benefits of dark chocolate offering high antioxidant value, essential mineral benefits and natural energy. Today dietary professionals refer to healthy dark chocolate as a super food and these dietary pros suggest 70% dark chocolate is a part of a healthy diet. This is why! Just 10 calories and 1.5g carbohydrates per serving, it helps curb appetite, promote weight loss. It has a very safe natural stimulant, not caffeine but gives one a noticeable increase in energy without feeling nervous or jittery; it is long-lasting and non-addictive. Cocoa (or cacao) has the highest concentration of antioxidants of any food in the world and has an abundance of minerals or trace elements helping the immune system, liver, pancreas and skin, also helps prevents colds. It is known to stabilizes blood sugar levels, supports the heart, aids digestion, balances brain chemistry and builds strong bones. Lastly roasted and brewed cacao beans have natural plant chemicals that makes one feel great, increase focus, reduce stress and even helps us sleep better.

What we now know, roasted and brewed cacao beans tastes good, has no waste, if desired the entire product is used. It is free of gluten, fats, dairy, caffeine, sugar and soy. Roasted and brewed cacao beans has many trace elements, phytochemicals, endorphins, antioxidants, theobromine, and natural fat blockers. So adding roasted and brewed cacao beans, the healthy chocolate drink and other cacao beans products to the family diet will help everyone take advantage of the many nutrients and benefits natural to the cacao bean, enabling the entire family to lead a healthier and happier life.

Of course we want to sell products that is why we are in business but we understand that customer service is the most important product we have. For our customers we offer information about the cacao and coffees and their health benefits, a lot of it; the information we offer is simplified so no one has to have a science degree to understand. Come visit us, http://www.smallbatchroasters.com/. The site is a good read. Book Mark it, you will want to return. Register while at Small Batch Roasters for a free eBook by our Master Chef Cacao the eBook has very interesting, tasty and healthy recipes. Thank you.


Original article

No comments: